Read Online or Download A Concise Bibliography of the Works of Walt Whitman, With a Supplement of Fifty Books About Whitman PDF
Best literary criticism & theory books
Lengthy on the centre of the modernist undertaking, from modifying Eliot's The Waste Land to publishing Joyce, Pound has additionally been a provocateur and instigator of latest hobbies, whereas beginning a brand new poetics. this is often the 1st quantity to summarize and study the a number of contexts of Pound's paintings, underlining the significance of his contribution and drawing on new archival, textual and theoretical stories.
Brian Friel’s Dramatic Artistry offers a refreshingly vast variety of voices: new paintings from a few of the prime English-speaking professionals on Friel, and interesting essays from students in Germany, Italy, Portugal, and Hungary. This publication deepens our wisdom and delight of Friel’s work.
This ebook is the 1st assortment on Indo-Caribbean women's writing and the 1st paintings to supply a sustained research of the literature from various theoretical and significant views, equivalent to ecocriticism, feminist, queer, post-colonial and Caribbean cultural theories. The essays not just lay the framework of an rising and transforming into box, but additionally seriously situate the world over acclaimed writers equivalent to Shani Mootoo, Lakshmi Persaud and Ramabai Espinet inside of this rising culture.
Considering that Silent Spring used to be released in 1962, the variety of texts in regards to the wildlife written by way of girls has grown exponentially. The essays in ladies Writing Nature: A Feminist View argue that girls writing within the twentieth century are using the old connection of girls and the wildlife in assorted methods.
- Lord Arthur Goring - Oscar Wilde's Dandy
- The Dialectic of Self and Story: Reading and Storytelling in Contemporary American Fiction (Literary Criticism and Cultural Theory)
- Ugly Feelings
- Jurji Zaidan's Contributions to Modern Arab Thought and Literature
- Native Authenticity: Transnational Perspectives on Native American Literary Studies (SUNY series, Native Traces)
- The Pan American Imagination: Contested Visions of the Hemisphere in Twentieth-Century Literature (New World Studies)
Extra resources for A Concise Bibliography of the Works of Walt Whitman, With a Supplement of Fifty Books About Whitman
A Concise Bibliography of the Works of Walt Whitman, With a Supplement of Fifty Books About Whitman by Wells,Carolyn
- Download e-book for kindle: Fires of Man (Psionic Earth Book 1) by Dan Levinson
- Download PDF by Eleonore Frey: Unterwegs nach Ochotsk (German Edition)